Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sailor Moon: Misc: PGSM Magnets

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price Estimate:  ~$2
Purchased:  Unknown
Source:  Anime convention (probably NDK)

These are more small Sailor Moon items I found at an anime convention when Sailor Moon items were hard to find.  They were just plain adorable, so I instantly had to have them!  I think I spent $.50 on each of them, and bought all of the ones I could find.  I think the others were probably already sold out.

I didn't realize I had almost all of these from the set.  Now I'm going to have to try and find Moon, Luna and Artimis, and Sailor Luna to actually complete the collection.  I also forgot I already had Mercury and Mars (I thought I just had Jupiter and Venus).

No comments:

Post a Comment