Friday, May 23, 2014

Sailor Moon: Manga: All Nakayoshi Film Comics

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  $162
Purchased:  April 28, 2013 (S and Super S); May 1, 2013; and May 13, 2014 (R)
Source:  eBay

When I first saw these books on eBay, I knew I had to have them.  I like the anime much more than the manga, and these books contain the anime in comic form!  I got a good deal on the first 19 books (Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R), but I got into a bit of a bidding war for the last 13 books (Sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon Super S).  Nonetheless, I'm happy to have the whole set now (as far as I know, there's not a Sailor Moon Stars set).

I might have to replace the R books if I can find another good deal.  They're not in as good of condition as the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment