Saturday, March 8, 2014

Naruto: Plush: Itachi (Animal form)

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price Estimate:  ~$10
Purchased:  Unknown
Source:  Online store (which I believe has since been shutdown/merged with another company)

This plush was too adorable to pass up, so of course I bought it!  The face details are very well done too, which was the reason I splurged and bought him.  I'm guessing he's dressed up as a weasel (since Naruto is dressed up as a fox and Shikamaru is dressed up as a deer), but I don't really know.

I really wish I had bought the others in the set.  Shikamaru is especially cute, and I wish I had him.  At the time I wasn't a big fan of Shikamaru, though.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll find them on eBay for a reasonable price one day.

3 comments:

  1. Are you selling this if so how much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, sorry, this is not for sale. I love it too much to sell it. Thanks for looking, though!

      Delete
  2. Are you selling this if so how much

    ReplyDelete