Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sailor Moon: Keychains: Swing Set Part 1

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  $25
Purchased:  March 12, 2014
Source:  JList

I usually avoid buying anything from JList because their prices are usually quite a bit higher than other websites (and they charge shipping!), but these were reasonably priced.  I was hoping they'd come in gashapon balls, and they did!  The gashapon balls were smaller than I expected, but the keychains were about the size I expected.  They're very detailed despite being particularly small (they're only about 2" tall)!

Opening the gashapon balls was a bit of a pain.  I had to use a blow dryer to get the plastic to loosen on some of them.  I'm used to the American-style capsule balls, which pop off very easily.  After opening the majority of them, I figured out the secret was to squeeze one side and the bottom would open slightly.  Then I could use my fingernails to pull the bottom off from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment