Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sailor Moon: Manga: Kanzenban 1-10 + Sailor V 1-2

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  18,000 ¥ (~$180)
Purchased:  1-8: March 2, 2014; 9-10: March 28, 2014, Sailor V 1-2: May 28, 2014 
Source:  CD Japan and Honto

When I heard a rumor that only 10,000 copies of each book was going to be published, I knew I had to buy them right away (especially since, at the time, the first volume was very hard to find).  I ended up having to buy from separate companies because my main source of Sailor Moon merchandise (CD Japan) was out of the first and fourth volume.  I would have bought all of the books from Honto (especially since shipping would have been cheaper), but I wanted to get the extra points on CD Japan.

04/21/14 Update:  I received volumes 9 and 10 today.  Of the 10 I have, these two covers are my favorite.  They're so pretty!  It doesn't look like that 10th book sparkles, though.  That's a little disappointing.

06/16/14 Update:  I'm glad this set of manga is finally completed.  Although they're all very pretty, they're also quite expensive (for manga)!  I'm not a big fan of these covers, though; they're kind of boring and not as pretty compared to the others.  Nonetheless, I'm happy to finally have the complete set.

No comments:

Post a Comment