Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sailor Moon: Misc: Moon Stick Proplica

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  $89.99
Purchased:  May 30, 2014
Source:  Amazon

I finally received my Moon Stick Proplica in the mail yesterday!  I was a little disappointed with Amazon for not being more careful with the shipment.  The back of the box is a little warped, and many of the corners are a little squished.  The proplica itself seems to be okay, fortunately.

The box is bigger than I expected it to be, but the proplica is about the size I expected.  The proplica is also very light, but I didn't have any expectations on how much or how little it would weigh.  The colors are very pretty.  Overall, I'm pretty happy with it (even if it is a little expensive).

No comments:

Post a Comment