Saturday, July 26, 2014

Naruto: Figures: Sakura Collective File DX

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  $29.99
Purchased:  July 13, 2014
Source: eBay

I was searching for Megahouse items on eBay when I found this listed for only $30.  I immediately put it on my watch list and put my bid on the last day of the auction.  eBay said there was another watcher, so I was afraid I was going to lose this.  Fortunately, no one else bid on it, so I got this for a steal of a price!  I remember it being only $20 on Toys N Joys, so $10 more isn't a bad deal (though it further goes to show that I shouldn't wait to buy figurines--they get expensive once they're no longer mass produced!).

Other than being a little worn, the box is in great shape.  The figurine is in perfect shape, and is quite beautifully made.  I love that it has some interchangeable parts (though I wish that there could be a little more variety).  Overall, I'm quite happy with the purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment