Friday, December 5, 2014

Attack on Titan: Manga: English Volumes 1-9, 14, and No Regrets 1-2

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  ~$113
Purchased:  1-2, 9, No Regrets: November 12; 3-4, 14: December 4; and 5-8, No Regrets 2: December 25, 2014
Source:  Amazon and Christmas present

I love Attack on Titan, so I decided to collect the manga even though I'm not a huge fan of it (I don't think the art is as good as the anime--I do like the No Regrets art, though).  I wish it was an inexpensive as the Japanese version, though.  Of course, including shipping, both versions might be around the same price.

01/11/15 Update:  I bought volumes 3-4 and 14 in early December, and received volumes 3-8 and No Regrets 2 for Christmas.  I'm only four volumes short of having the whole set (of volumes that have been published in English, at least)!

No comments:

Post a Comment