Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Keychains: Sailor Moon: Pins and Charms Set

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  12530 yen (~$125)
Purchased:  December 22, 2014
Source:  CDJapan

I probably shouldn't have bought this, considering the price, but I did it anyway.  Since it was a Premium Bandai item (and none of the usual places I buy from had them in stock), I had to use CDJapan's service request.

Nonetheless, this is a very nice set of pins and charms.  The box is especially nice, and adds a bit of elegance to the item.  Though if you ask me, some of the charms are way too big to wear (but I don't wear charm bracelets anyway, so what do I know)?  The brooch pins are about the size of a quarter (maybe a little smaller).  Under the gold plate in the middle is a bracelet for the charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment