Monday, January 19, 2015

Naruto: Wall Scrolls: Itachi Wall Scroll

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Estimated Price: ~$5
Purchased:  Unknown
Source:  SalesmanB2B

This is another wall scroll that I bought from SalesmanB2B.  I had to have it, of course, because it is of Itachi.  It's also a lot longer than most wall scrolls since it's a full body shot.  This isn't my favorite picture of Itachi, but it's not as bad as other pictures I've seen.

I believe this is a bootleg wall scroll.  There aren't any logos, trademarks, or copyrights on the wall scroll like on official merchandise.  Also, as you can see from the picture, it is made of a very shiny material.  I've never seen an official wall scroll made out of any kind of fabric that was shiny.  The fabric also doesn't feel as strong/sturdy as the material used in the official wall scrolls.  Nonetheless, it was a great deal and well worth the money (though I will no longer be buying from SalesmanB2B in the interest of supporting the official merchandise).

No comments:

Post a Comment