Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sailor Moon: Manga: English Manga Re-Release

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price Estimate:  ~$110
Purchased:  Throughout 2012 - 2014, when the books were released.
Source:  Amazon and Walmart

I was very excited when the manga re-release was announced, and of course I bought them almost nearly immediately.  I probably could have saved a few dollars if I had waited to buy them, but I was afraid they were going to go out of stock (now I realize that was a silly assumption).

Fun fact:  I have an extra copy of volume 5 because it was printed badly.  I'm not sure if I should keep it and see if it is worth something years from now or just sell it at a low price now.  For the time being, I'll probably just keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment