Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sailor Moon: Manga: Japanese Manga Re-Release + Sailor V

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price: $70 for Sailor Moon, and 1020 yen ($10) for Sailor V
Purchased:  June 17, 2013 and February 14, 2014
Source:  eBay and Honto

I saw the Sailor Moon manga set on eBay and had to have them!  For only $5 a book, it was a heck of a deal!  The books are in excellent condition for being used, too.  I also got the two short story books, which is usually hard to find with the other 12 books.

I bought the two Sailor V books on Honto for 510 yen each to finish the collection.  I think they're re-released versions of the re-released books (they have 20th anniversary sleeves on them).  Fortunately, I don't necessarily care to collect first edition books ever since I read that it's better to have first print rather than first edition.  The first edition original versions of the books don't seem to sell much higher than the non-first edition books, so that seems to confirm what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment