Saturday, March 8, 2014

Naruto: Plush: Sakura Shippuuden Keychain

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price Estimate:  ~$10
Purchased:  Unknown
Source:  Unknown (Possibly an anime convention)

This keychain was adorable, so of course I had to have it.  The details on her are very good, too, even though she's quite small.  I don't like most Sakura plushes because her face usually looks weird, but her face is very cute on this keychain.

I don't remember how much I paid for this, but it's on CircleRed for $7.49.  I'm about 90% sure I bought this at an anime convention, so I probably paid at least $7 (probably more like $10, though).  I'm glad I checked my inventory because I was just about to buy this on CircleRed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment