Saturday, March 8, 2014

Naruto: Plush: Itachi Keychain

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price Estimate:  ~$6
Purchased:  Unknown
Source:  Unknown, but probably online

I'm pretty sure I bought this keychain plush along with this Itachi plush.  Regardless, I knew I had to buy him after I saw his cute little face.  He's pretty detailed too, despite being so small (I think he might be 3-4" big).  I think there's a Sasuke version as well, but it wasn't in stock at the time.

In addition to a chain, there's a loop of blue that's meant to be his forehead protector.  It's hard to see in this picture, but the loop is on the right side of his head.  The snap that completes the loop was unfortunately broken at one point.  I'm not sure how though since he's mostly been in storage and not handled very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment