Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Poke'Mon: Toys: Togepi Toy

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price Estimate:  ~$8
Purchased:  Unknown
Source:  Target

This is so old!  I think I bought it when I was about 8 years old while at Target with my friend and his mom.  I remember my friend and I arguing about who should get to buy this because there was only one left.  In the end, my friend's mom suggested that we buy it together and then share it.  I don't remember how I ended up with it, but I'm sure my friend doesn't miss it.

I think this Togepi toy is supposed to move from side-to-side, but I never ended up buying a battery for it.  It doesn't require the usual AA or AAA batteries, so it was a problem finding the right battery.  The toy is cute nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment