Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sailor Moon: Figures: Sailor Mars S.H. Figuarts

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  $77
Purchased:  Around February 5, 2014 and March 17, 2014
Source:  Amazon and Circle Red

Sailor Mars is the third in the set of Sailor Moon S.H. Figuarts series.  Like my Mercury Figuarts, Mars also has easy to exchange parts.  It appears the S.H. Figuartshave been fixed so that the parts aren't so stuck together anymore.  In the pictures I had seen of her online, it looked like her hair could be attached and detached.  It turns out that her hair has movable parts that can make her hair wider or thinner.  She's a little harder to set correctly on the provided stand because her hair gets in the way.

I'm glad I bought another copy of this figurine.  The peg on her hand snapped when I was trying to exchange the hands (and I wasn't even pressing that hard!).  I was able to get the peg back out of her hand, so I'll have to see if some glue will be enough to at least put the default hand back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment