Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sailor Moon: Figures: Sailor Mercury S.H. Figuarts

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  $81
Purchased:  Around August 30, 2014 and December 2, 2014
Source:  Amazon

After buying the Sailor Moon S.H. Figuarts figurine, I definitely had to buy the next in the set:  Sailor Mercury.  I bought two like before, but now I'm kind of wishing I had just stuck to buying one.  I feel like I have to continue buying the S.H. Figuarts in pairs.

The parts on Mercury were much easier to exchange than for the Sailor Moon figurine.  The only problem is that one of the Mercury figurines has duplicate faces, as shown below.  I probably should have returned it, but I kind of like having the duplicate faces.  It makes the figurine a little more unique (though it may not sell as well one day, if I chose to sell it).

Duplicate face

Correct face

No comments:

Post a Comment