Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sailor Moon: Figures: Sailor Moon S.H. Figuarts

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  $84
Purchased:  September 25, 2013 and October 15, 2013
Source:  Amazon

When I first found out about this figurine, I couldn't wait for it to be released!  It looked amazing in the promotional photos!  I really wanted to display the figurine but I also didn't want to open the box, so I ended up buying an additional figurine.

The figurine ended up being a little smaller than I originally anticipated, but I'm still quite happy with it.  I'm glad I found some advice online to heat up the plastic because some of her parts were difficult to exchange at first (though I didn't use a lighter like the original advice; I used a blow dryer instead).

No comments:

Post a Comment