Saturday, July 26, 2014

Naruto: Figures: Naruto Collective File DX

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  $19.99
Purchased:  July 13, 2014
Source:  eBay

The seller that was selling my Sakura Collective File DX figurine was also selling this at the same time.  Since it was only $20, I decided to go ahead and bid on it as well.  It also was a great deal (even better than Sakura!); I think I bought it for the same price as when it was actually available.

I think this figurine was new (though it's hard to tell when buying merchandise that's no longer produced);  Only one of the seals on the box was broken (just from age it looks like).  The tape on the plastic encasing in the box also looked unopened.  That's no longer the case, of course, now that I've opened it.

No comments:

Post a Comment