Sunday, January 11, 2015

Attack on Titan: Manga: Japanese Volumes 1-14

Note:  Please check the Sales/Trades post to see if this item is for sale/trade.

Price:  6020 yen (~$60)
Purchased:  December 2, 2014
Source:  CDJapan

I bought these early in December because I had some points that were going to expire.  I ended up getting almost 2400 yen discount, which basically gave me free shipping (which isn't too bad considering manga is heavy to ship).

Now I just need to find some of those special editions of the No Regrets Japanese manga....

I love Japanese manga:  they're just so much cheaper than the English equivalent (even with shipping)!  I've already spent twice as much on the English Attack on Titan Manga, and I don't even have the same number of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment